2nd Conference of Continuing Education for the Veterinarians of Bangladesh
24 – 26 November, 2018
Introducing the “2nd Conference of Continuing Education for the Veterinarians of Bangladesh” – the opportunity for the veterinarians and animal scientists of Bangladesh to advance their knowledge through continuing professional development with world-leading experts in a range of fields relevant to the veterinary profession of Bangladesh.
The CEVETBD conference is being organized by the quadripartite forum consisting of Department of Livestock Services (DLS), Bangladesh Veterinary Council (BVC), National Veterinary Dean Council (NVDC), and Bangladesh Veterinary Association (BVA) with the support of FAO ECTAD. It was first organized by the tripartite forum in 2017 and from 2018 BVA joined this forum.
The Conference will be held on 24 – 26 November 2018 at Royal Tulip Sea Pearl Beach Resort, Cox’s Bazar. Find out more in the About tab.
For a small registration fee of BDT 3000, you will receive the following:
- Full access to all conference sessions – over 12 hours of CE available!
- Three days and two nights all-expense paid accommodation in a 5 star hotel in Cox’s Bazar!
- All meals, snacks and free flow tea and coffee throughout the conference!
- Conference proceedings and souvenirs!
- Complementary pick & drop services at the bus stop and airport in Cox’s Bazar!
Registration for the Conference will be open from the 3rd week of October 2018. Please check the Registration tab and follow the instructions to register:
The conference is split across two and half days, with keynote speech, presentations and breakout sessions. Choose the session to meet your development needs in the Conference Schedule tab.
Please find out more at the Accommodation tab.