Accommodation & Transportation
Nearly 600 first registered participants will be entitled to have the following facilities from the conference organizers during the conference:
1. Full access to the conference sessions – over 12 hours of CE available!
2. Three days and two nights (16-18 November 2019) all-expense paid accommodation in a 5 star hotel in Cox’s Bazar!
3. All meals, snacks and free flow tea and coffee throughout the conference!
4. Conference proceedings and conference souvenirs!
5. Complementary pick & drop services at the bus stop and airport in Cox’s Bazar!
Pick & drop service will be provided for the registered participants from the bus stop & airport. The pick & drop points and schedule are following:
Pickup Point 1: Cox’s Bazar Dolphin Circle (infront of Cox’s Bazar International University)
Pickup Time: 07:00 am – 01:00 pm (Bus will start after full occupancy)
Pickup Point 2: Cox’s Bazar Airport
Pickup Time: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm (Bus will start after full occupancy)
*In case of missing the shuttle service, participants are kindly requested to make their way to the venue by self-arrangement.